Amazon Prime Day is here! Running from October 13-14 this year, Amazon Prime Day 2020 kicked off with over 1 million deals. I know not everyone is shopping this year (for many reasons), but if you ARE shopping Prime Day, I wanted to share my picks for the best Prime Day deals for the outdoors, including the best sales on camping, hiking, and exercise gear.
Many of these items I’ve actually bought at full price and highly recommend. With steep Prime Day discounts, it’s a perfect time to stock up if you’re in the market for new gear and workout clothing!
Best deals on workout clothing
- Up to 30% off Amazon brand workout clothes: I’ve come to really like workout clothes from Amazon, and these are such a steal right now! In particular, I like their Core 10 high-waist yoga pants ($27.99) and hooded jacket ($34.90).
- adidas Women’s Response Super Running Shoe, $49.50
- Up to 35% off Under Armor clothing
- Workout headbands, $10.95
Best deals on outdoor tech
- Garmin GPSMAP 66st, Rugged Multisatellite Handheld, $299: If you’re in the market for a handheld GPS, I absolutely LOVE Garmin. This is also a huge discount (list price runs around $450!).
- Garmin Forerunner 645, $219: We’ve since upgraded (still Garmin), but our first fitness watches were Garmin Forerunners that we bought at full price and I could not recommend them more highly. Super sleek with tons of analytics, bluetooth capabilities, and a heart rate monitor!
- Fitbit Versa 2, $127.95, and up to 30% off on other Fitbit products
Best deals on camping gear
- Coleman Cold Weather Sleeping Bag, $26.99: We bought this for a friend at full price a few months ago, and we got rave reviews from him!
- Coleman Sundome Tent, $55.75: One of Coleman’s most popular car camping tents. We’ve tried this one before, and it’s perfect if you’re looking to go summer car camping and not spend a fortune. It’s also relatively easy to set up (took us about 7-10 minutes the first time).
- Lifestraw Personal Water Filter, $9.99: Always handy to have one of these on you, especially for such a
- Coleman Lumens LED Headlamp, $13.60: I love having a headlamp for camping. It makes it easier to set up camp, wash dishes, and clean up in the dark without having to worry about fumbling around with a lantern.
- Emergency blanket, $12.95: One of the essentials I always carry in my pack